|"You talkin' to me?"|
1) Driver turns without signaling.
2) Kids call the driver uncle.
3) Driver expects you to tell him how to get where you want to go.
4) You're feeling lucky. Two previous taxis refused to pick you up after they heard your destination shaking their head vigorously 'no' they drove off...leaving you feeling only slightly less rejected than a middle grader looking for a seat at the canteen on his first day of school.
5) You're feeling really lucky...it's raining. And no, it's not an impression, there really are less taxis around.